Friday, August 28, 2009

Taking A Bite Out Of Life


It's been a busy week here with school starting so there isn't much new. I do have several cool projects on the burner and I can't wait to share them.

Anyway, with all this new found freedom, I have been thinking about things to do. I have always wanted to make a life list and now seems to be an opportune time - since I finally have the time. Life lists are a good way to assess what one has done as well as give guidance as to how to proceed.

So, I am starting my life list. I figure a few things here and there scribbled down in a blank book are a good place to begin. For now, off the top of my head, I have only three.....

#1 - Go to France.

#2 - Knit a blanket for Project Linus.

#3 - Learn the Thriller dance. (yes, really and since forever)

At least it's a place to start.

1 comment:

Georgine said...

The thriller dance? Well, OK. But I want to see it, you need witnesses if you want to check it off your life list. Now, for me to witness France, well, I might need to go with you.